Monday, January 14, 2008

Halo 3 Series 1 Final Product?



Master Chief and the most of the gang from Series 1 have popped up over at ToysDaily.com's forums in what appear to be final product photos. That has yet to be confirmed but there's no questioning that the photos are real, so while that's a logical assumption and until we get some confirmation it's exactly that, an assumption. The sculpts look like they held up nicely, however the paint isn't quite as good as I was expecting. There's a bit too much blackwash.

It does look like they're brought the action back into the equation so for people still worrying that these might be statues and not action figures, take a look at all those joints.

I can't really read the thread to get more information, so I'm not sure if these are advance samples or even if they were legitimately obtained. From what I can decipher, and don't quote me on this, they came from a friend at a factory. Anyone who can do a bit of translation for me, I'd really appreciate it and I'm sure a lot of others would as well.

Here are the photos from the post, which can be found HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, have you seen the 12 inches Halo 3 Master Chief? If no there is a pot about at my blog. Bye

Avi said...

I've heard about it, however I haven't seen any photos or specs on it



Content Copyright 2008 ToyPit Message Board. All Right Reserved. Other Content Copyright And Trademark Thier Respective Owners.
Google