Thursday, February 07, 2008

Subject 1025: The Babysitter



Sideshow Collectibles released a trailer for the upcoming addition to thier fan favorite line, The Dead. Subject 1025: The Babysitter. From this trailer it appears that we will be getting the first female figure in the lineup, a pig-tailed, red-headed zombie in a Catholic school girl outfit. All I can say is that this is brilliant and it should prove to be a welcome addition to any zombie collector's displays.

I'll post more info as soon as I come across it. In the meantime, enjoy the trailer which can be found HERE.

Update: Here's a photo that was sent to me by an anonymous reader. I think it looks fantastic so far.


No comments:



Content Copyright 2008 ToyPit Message Board. All Right Reserved. Other Content Copyright And Trademark Thier Respective Owners.
Google