Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Wolfdaddy's reveiw of Loki for the PC



Welcome one and all for what would be our first Video game review. Today I am reviewing Loki for the PC.



Loki is a typical action RPG created by Dreamcatcher. The story behind it is Loki the god of chaos has broken out of his prison. Teaming up with the Eygptian god Set, Loki is hell bent on destroying the gods and becoming all powerful. Unknown to his new partner, Set's plan includes destroying Loki as well.


You have four charactor classes to chose from a Norse Warrior, Egyption Mage, Aztec Shaman, and a Greek Hunter. The Hunter and Shaman are both female and you don't have a choice in their sexes.

The game itself is very Diablo like, it has a dungeon generator so you will never travel the same map twice. The graphics are great, if your computer can handle it that is, since the requirements are very high.


The monsters you fight will never let you go one on one.No matter how hard I try I could not agro just one monster to me. Playability is there. Just very basic on the quests are so multipart I sometimes found my self just grinding to get my levels.

Overall I am glad I bought it, it is a great fun game that truly is under rated.

No comments:



Content Copyright 2008 ToyPit Message Board. All Right Reserved. Other Content Copyright And Trademark Thier Respective Owners.
Google